Catholic Charities provides domestic and intercountry adoption services to children and families, placing children from a variety of racial and ethnic backgrounds with their forever families.
Adoption Services Provided
- Individual Consultation
- Individual and Group Training
- Parent Preparation and Education
- Pre & Post Adoption Support and Training
- Home Study Services
- Post-Legal & Intermediary Services
Domestic vs. International Adoptions
Which Adoption Path is right for you? Domestic or International? Adopting a Child with Special Needs? Other types of adoption? Making a decision about your adoption path is one of the most significant choices of a lifetime. At Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Baton Rouge, adoption professionals are available to:
- Offer information about the technical and emotional aspects of adoption
- Assist you to distinguish between myths and realities in various types of adoption
- Help you to determine the factors in deciding the best adoption path for your family
- Provide on overview of adoption programs at CCDIOBR
- Describe children who are in need of a family like yours
Click here to make an appointment today for exploring adoption by contacting one of Catholic Charities professional adoption social worker.
Interested in learning more about adoptions? Attend one of our Adoption Matters workshops, a presentation covering all aspects of finding families for children. Many are intimidated about the process and not sure where to start. Come hear our experienced social workers demystify the journey toward a successful adoption and building happy families by registering for one of our workshops.