- Submit an Adoptive Parent Inquiry through our homepage.
- Through My Adoption Portal, provide preliminary information and review our guidelines for both domestic and international adoptions.
- Complete our Pre-Application through My Adoption Portal and submit the corresponding fee.
- Your completed pre-application is reviewed and acknowledged by the agency, then filed until eligible for group training program.
- The agency will contact eligible pre-applicants when ready to begin group training program. The training program fee is due prior to the first session.
- Following completion of group training program, applicants complete the formal application and submit it with required documentation and the home study fee.
- References and criminal records clearances are requested by Agency.
- Home study process continues, to include a minimum of four interviews and any further documentation or assessment recommended.
- Once the home study is completed, you will create a profile book and will then be awaiting a match with an expectant/birth family.