- Contact us at (225) 336-8708 or click here to send an email or write or telephone for information including a fee schedule and a pre-application form.
- Telephone: 225 336 8708 Address: P.O. Box 4785 Baton Rouge, LA 70821
- Completed pre-application is reviewed and acknowledged by the agency.
- Applicants complete application packet and submit with required documentation.
- References and criminal records clearances are requested by Agency.
- Applicants participate in Group Training.
- Home study process begins including interviews and any further documentation, assessment, or training recommended.
- Home study, training and post placement fees for services are payable to Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Baton Rouge and are separate from placing agency fees, USCIS fees, attorney and court fees, and other expenses associated with the adoption
- Upon request CCDIOBR discloses to client(s) and Prospective client(s) the following information:
– The number of adoption placements per year for the prior three calendar years
– The number and percentage of the placements which remain intact, are disrupted, or have been dissolved as of the request for information
– The number of prospective adoptive parents who apply to adopt on a yearly basis, based on data for the prior three calendar years
– The number of children eligible for adoption and awaiting and adoptive placement referral via the Placing Agency or person